( Read more...Collapse )
2. Read 125 Books
1. Riding in Cars with Boys- Beverly Donofrio
2. New Rules- Bill Maher
3. Coke Machine Glow- Gord Downie
4. Days of War, Nights of Love- Crimethinc
5. Wild Child: Girlhoods in the Counterculture-Chelsea Cain
6. Body Drama-Nancy Amanda Redd
7. Bridget Jones Diary-Helen Fielding
8. 1984- George Orwell
9. The Big Book of Irony-Jon Winokur
10. Animal Farm- George Orwell
11. No Logo- Naomi Klein
12. The Jungle- Upton Sinclair
13. Fast Food Nation- Eric Schlosser
14. The Virgin Suicides- Jeffrey Eugenides
15. Rebel Sell-Joseph Heath
16. Breakfast of Champions-Kurt Vonnegut
17. Superstud-Paul Feig
18.The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao- Junot Diaz
19. Fear of Flying-Erica Jong
20.The Bones of the World Begin to Show- Marilyn Gear Pilling
21. Eating the Dinosaur- Chuck Klosterman
22. I Am America- Stephen Colbert
23. jPod- Douglas Coupland
24. Let the Right One In- John Ajvide Lindqvist
25. Choke- Chuck Palahniuk
26. America the Beautiful- Moon Unit Zappa
27. I Was Told There’d Be Cake- Sloane Crosley
28. Heart of Darkness-Joseph Conrad
29. Catcher in the Rye- J.D. Salinger
30. House of Incest- Anais Nin
31. The Perks of Being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
32. Winter’s Bone- Daniel Woodrell
33. The Hipster Handbook- Robert Lanham
34. Thumbsucker- Walter Kirn
6.leave 101 positive notes for strangers to find.
1.Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
2. I learned about life from life itself, love I learned in a single kiss and could teach no one anything except that I have lived.
3. humour is the world’s greatest blessing
4.beauty without intelligence is a masterpiece painted on a napkin
5. the best things in life aren’t things
6. crying doesn’t indicate that you are weak. Since birth it has always been a sign that you are alive.
7. in a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society
8. it is better to follow your own path imperfectly than to follow someone else’s path perfectly
9. if you want the rainbow, you must first put up with the rain.
10. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known loss, known struggle, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people don't just happen.
11. A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. the truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.
12. obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated
13. sometimes to brightest light comes from the darkest place
14. you know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
15 .those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
16. in a gentle way you can shake the world
17. don't put away your childish things, save them for you child
18. when this you see, remember me and bear me in your mind. let all the world say what they may. speak of me as you find
19. if you would not be forgotton, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing
20. everything is everything. after winter, must come spring. change comes eventually.
21. life is hard, thros obstacles left and right, but you're only given what you can handle, never give up, because in time it willl get better.
22. the only way to remove a tempation is to succomb to it.
23. i want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live
24. it's not where you take things from- it's where you take them to
25. friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway
26. don't be a hard rock when you really are a gem
27. letting our tears fall is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength, a sign saying we are not afraid to feel.
28. for every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness
29. life begins at the end of your comfort zone
30. some people , no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty-they merely move it from their faces into their hearts
31. art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life